I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic High Dose Vitamin C Infusions
Boost the Immune System
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 7,000 MG/7 Grams $99.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 15,000 MG/15 Grams $150.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25,000 MG/25 Grams $200.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50,000 MG/50 Grams $250.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75,000 MG/75 Grams $300.00
I.V Vitamin C Packages
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 7,000 MG/7 Grams Package
5 for $475.00 or 10 for $900.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 15,000 MG/15 Grams Package
5 for $700.00 or 10 for $1400.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 25 MG/25 Grams Package
5 for $950.00 or 10 for $1800.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 MG/50 Grams Package
5 for $1200.00 or 10 for $2300.00
I.V. High dose Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 75,000 MG/75 Grams Package
5 for $1400.00 or 10 for $2700.00
Glutathione and B-complex 7 Totalcobalmin infused separately added to the high dose vitamin C Package, infused directly after High Dose Vitamin C
Usually $150.00 but we offer it added for $95.00 Per treatment.
Restore: Health & Beauty
Hydrate, energize, and release those unwanted toxins,
Beauty is more than skin deep. Our IV Vitamin C Infusion rejuvenates your skin with high doses of the master antioxidant ascorbic acid to help release unwanted toxins and prevent and reverse the effects of free radicals.
A weakened immune system, Cancer, Lymes disease, common colds, flu - Influenza, allergies, muscle aches, fatigue, difficulty in concentrating,
inadequate food and nutrition choices.
All I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic’s Vitamin C vendors, both IV and oral products, are sourced from corn-free alternatives.
Allows for blood levels to be up to 70x higher than you can get through oral supplementation.
• Prevents And Reverses The Effects Of Free Radicals
• Rejuvenates Skin
• Cleanses Vital Organs
• Restores Hydration
• Replenishes Essential Minerals & Vitamins
• Boosts Your Immune System
• Decreases Inflammation
• Detoxifies The Body
• Cleanses Vital Organs
• Lessens pain after injuries
• Helps the body heal faster
• Improves energy levels/fatigue
• Resiliency to infections like colds/flu or other viral/bacterial infections
• In cancer patients, IVC is known to enhance the response to cancer therapies because it alleviates the effects of traditional treatments, improves appetite, helps patients remain more active, and increases IV Vitamin C plasma levels. With rising concerns regarding the purity and sources of the foods in our diets, it is also essential to be aware of the source of the nutrients of your daily vitamins, IVs, and injections. All of I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic’s Vitamin C vendors, both I.V and oral products, are sourced from corn-free alternatives. Our staff continuously works with vendors to ensure we offer only the highest quality nutrients for our co-learners.
• The primary focus of the I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic is on the use of high-dose Intravenous Vitamin C (IVC) to treat a wide variety of conditions. Our approach provides help and hope to individuals struggling with a long-term illness while focusing on getting and staying healthy rather than only addressing symptoms. Many conditions may benefit from IVC therapy. Some of those are arthritis, Lyme disease, bacterial infections, viral infections, pain after injury, and more.
• There is a great deal of medical research to support the use of I.V Vitamin C Therapy. It is one of the best antiviral agents available, with the ability to neutralize and eliminate a wide range of toxins. Vitamin C will enhance host resistance, significantly augmenting the immune system’s ability to neutralize bacterial and fungal infections. We follow the Riordan Clinic Research Team, which has decades of studies and internationally published articles and has sent speakers worldwide to share this research. I.V Vitamin Therapy Clinic's staff follows strict I.V protocols and is trained in Intravenous Vitamin C. The National Institutes of Health has published evidence confirming Vitamin C’s anti-cancer properties.
• When cancer patients who receive I.V Vitamin C report a reduction in their pain level and are better able to tolerate chemotherapy. Intravenous Vitamin C is complementary to oncologic care, so patients may continue their conventional cancer therapies if they choose to.
Packages and punch cards
I.V. Vitamin Packages cannot be combined or shared and are only for one patient that the Punch Card is under and has to show ID at the time of treatment.
After the first I.V is rendered out of the package, there are no returns on Punch Cards.